1. General information
- The present policy concerns the website service that functions under url address of: www.lolopetsclassic.pl in its all language versions.
- The operator of the website service and aministrator of personal data is: PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO WIELOBRANŻOWE „HOBBY” PIOTR MATUSZEWSKI, with a seat in Kobylarnia, no 20A, post code 86-061, post office in Brzoza, entered into the Central Register and Information on Businesses under no (tax ID) 5540469849. In all matters connected with processing of your personal data or in connection with executing rights as conferred on you by virtue of the regulation by the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of physical persons in connection with processing of their personal data and on free flow of such data as well as on repealing directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection) (Vol. of Laws EU L 119 from 4.5.2016) called hereinafter “general regulation on data protection”, you may contact us personally at the company’s seat, by post at the company’s address, by phone on +48 52 381 07 31 or at email address of email@example.com
- Operator’s email contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact details of the inspector of the above data:
In all matters connected with processing of your personal data or in connection with executing of your rights pursuant to the general regulation on data protection, you may contact also the inspector of data protection, personally at the compnay’s seat or at his email of email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data that you have provided voluntarily to the Service.
- The Service makes use of personal data for the following purposes:
- To hold chat online type of talks
- To process your enquiries through a form
- To present an offer or information
- The Service implements the function of getting information concerning its users and their behaviour in the following way:
- By making use of data that were voluntarily entered in a form, which then are entered into the Operator’s systems
- By recording cookies files in end devices (so called cookies files)
2. Some selected methods of protecting personal data as utilized by the Operator
- An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which especially means regular updating of software components.
- In all matters connected with processing of your personal data or in connection with executing of your rights pursuant to the general regulation on data protection, you may also contact the inspector of data protection, personally at the compnay’s seat or at his email of firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Service is hosted (held technically) on the Operator’s servers: kei.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on the way of using data
- In some situations, the Adminstrator is entitled to pass your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to implement an agreement concluded with you or to fulfil the obligations that it has to meet. It oncerns the following groups of recipients:
- to hosting company according to the rule of entrusting data
- to authorized employees and collaborators that make use of such data in order to implement the pupose of the website
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator not longer than it is necessary to perform activities connected with them as prescribed by separate regulations (e.g. on conducting accountancy). In relation to marketing data such data will not be processed longer than for the period of 3 years.
- You enjoy the right to demand from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data
- their correction,
- their removal,
- limiting of their processing,
- transferring such data.
- Your are entitled to object as regards the processing as indicated in item 3.3 c) in relation to processing personal data in order to fulfil legally justifiable interests as implemented by the Administrator, including, profiling. Such right to object will not be able to be fulfilled in the case of some important and legally justifiable reasons for such processing that are superior to your interests, rights and freedoms, especially those establishing, seeking or defending one’s claims.
- One may lodge a complaint against the Administrator’s actions to the President of the Personal Data Protection Bureau (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych) at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing of one’s personal data is voluntary but also necessary to operate the Service.
- Personal data will not be transferred to third countries as understood by the regulations on personal data protection. It means that we don’t send then outside the European Union.
5. Information in the w forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by a user, including his/her personal data, if such data are provided.
- The Service may record information on the connection parameters (time marking and IP address).
- In some cases the Service may record information that may facilitate connecting of form data with email address of a user who fills in such form. In such case, the user’s email address will appear inside website url address that contains such form.
- Data provided in a form are processed for purposes resulting from a function of a relevant form, e.g. in order to make a notification of reporting a servicing aim or a trade contact, registering of a service etc. Each time context and form description clearly informs of its aim.
6. Administrator’s logins
- Information on user’s behaviour in the Service may be subject to logging in. Such data are used in order to administrate the Service.
7. Significant marketing techniques
8. Information on cookies files
- Cookies files are IT data, especially text files that are stored on the Service User’s final device and are meant for using the websites of the Service. The cookies files usually contain a website name from which they derive, time of their storing on end device and their unique number.
- The Service operator is the subject placing and getting access to cookies files on the end device of the Service User.
- Cookies files are used for the following purposes:
- to remember selected language of a website, which relieves a user from choosing each time such language;
- to implement aims as indicated in the above part of “Significant marketing techniques”.
- Two basic types of cookies files are used within the Service: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. The “session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on a user’s final device till s/he logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (Internet browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on a user’s final device for some definite time according to the parameters of such cookies files or till they are removed by the user.
- Software for browsing Internet websites (Internet browser) usually as a default setting allows storing of cookies files on a user’s end device. The Service users may change their settings in this respects. An Internet browser makes it possible to remove cookies files and it is also possible to block automatically such cookies files. Detailed information on the subject are contained in the Internet browser’s help section or in its documentation.
- Limitting using cookies files may affect some functionalities that are available on the Service’s websites.
- Cookies files contained in the Service User’s end device may be also used by the subjects cooperating with the Service operator, which especially concerns such companies as: Google (Google Inc. with a seat in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with a seat in the USA).
- The Service makes use of Facebook Messenger plug-in in order to facilitate contacts. Providing one’s personal data and information is done on a voluntary basis.
9. Managing cookies files – how practically express and withdraw one’s consent
- If a user does not want to receive cookies files, s/he may change Internet browser’s settings. We reserve that by switching off operating cookies files that are necessary for safety authorization purposes may hinder, and in some extreme cases, even make it impossible to use the websites.
- In order to manage cookies settings, select from the list below the Internet browser that you use and follow the instructions